Free Waking Up Apps Download For PC Full Version
Waking Up Apps Latest Download For PC Windows.Waking Up Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Waking Up Apps for PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.For beginners and experienced meditators alike, Waking Up is for people who understand that meditation isn’t just about feeling better in the moment. Real meditation changes a person’s view of the world.
Why is Waking Up different from other meditation apps?
* Meditation is often taught as though it were an ancient version of an executive stress ball. But it’s more like the Large Hadron Collider. Waking Up users quickly understand that there are fundamental discoveries to be made in the laboratory of their own minds.
* Waking Up guides you through a 50-day introductory course before unlocking access to an ongoing series of daily meditations. If you’re a novice, you need this. (And if you’re an experienced meditator, you probably do, too.) All meditations are created and led by Sam Harris.
* Waking Up also contains a growing curriculum of short talks by Sam Harris on a wide variety of topics relevant for deepening your practice.
* Waking Up never resorts to gimmicks or pseudoscience. The app contains only what you need to make fundamental insights into the nature of your mind.
“I’ve been incredibly impressed with this app. Whether you want to sharpen your mind or experience more peace, this can help in dramatic fashion. The power of its progression is hard to overstate.”
— Tim Ferriss
Tim Ferriss is an early-stage investor in technology companies and the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers, including The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans. He hosts the popular podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show.
About Sam Harris
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times bestsellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a wide range of topics—neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality—but generally focus on how a growing understanding of ourselves and the world is changing our sense of how we should live.
Sam received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA. He has practiced meditation for over 30 years and has studied with many Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers, both in the United States and abroad. He has spent a total of two years in silent retreat (in one-week to three-month increments) under the guidance of Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche, Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche, Sayadaw Upandita, Joseph Goldstein, and others.
Waking Up Subscriptions
Waking Up offers two introductory auto-renewing subscriptions:
$7.99 per month*
$59.99 per year**
* The introductory price will remain at $7.99/month until Jan 31, 2019 at which time it will move to the regular price of $14.99/month. If you sign up between now and Jan 31, 2019 you will receive the introductory rate for as long as you remain subscribed.
** Annual memberships will also remain at the introductory price of $59.99/year until Jan 31, 2019 at which time it will move to the regular price of $119.99/year (equivalent to $9.99/month). If you sign up between now and Jan 31, 2019 you will receive the introductory rate for as long as you remain subscribed.
This pricing is for our customers in the United States. Pricing in other countries may vary.
GUARANTEE: If you complete the 50-day course in less than 90 days and don’t find it valuable, we want you to have your money back. Please email us at email@example.com, and we will refund your money.
As with all Sam Harris’ IP, if you would like to use this app but truly cannot afford it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with a free account.
How To Play Waking Up APPS On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Waking Up Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Waking Up APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Waking Up Apps on PC.